Contact detail page: Persons
In this tutorial, you'll get an overview of the Contact detail page for Persons. The Contact detail page is where you'll store all the data regarding your contacts, whether they're persons or organizations.
You can create a contact in many different instances of Samdock: from the Dashboard, from the Leads section, from Contact views, and many more. However, when creating a contact, you'll only be required to enter basic information such as name, surname, email and phone.
From the contact detail page you'll be able to:
- Edit more detailed contact information
- View information regarding the different touchpoints where that contact was involved (deals, related contacts, sales stage)
- View the contact's activity throughout their entire lifecycle
- View scheduled appointments and ongoing tasks related to that contact
How to go to the Contact detail page
From the Contacts section, click on any contact you'd like to view or edit.
Here you'll find the general information on the person:
- Full name
- Position in the organization (job title)
- Email address
Here you'll see extended data on the contact, such as:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Custom fields that you and your team consider important to add
In this section you'll find find the historic touchpoints you have with the organization.
In the first part, you'll find a box to manually log notes and attach files, calls, and meetings.
In the second part, you'll find your activity history, formatted as a chat: all dialogue bubbles on the left belong to the contact, and all bubbles on the right are yours or your team's.
In this section you'll easily find any files that you've exchanged with the contact in any of your touchpoints, and you'll be able to add files that are relevant to you but haven't been shared with them.
NOTE: currently, the storage limit for files is 10GB.
In the upper right corner of the screen you'll find all your upcoming appointments that are retrieved from two different sources:
- Manual logs: meetings that you can manually add with the ➕ button in the upper right corner
- Calendar sync: appointments that belong to your calendar that are retrieved to Samdock when you sync your calendar
Leads and deals
In this section you'll find the open leads and deals in which this person is taking part of.
In the bottom right corner, you'll find the tasks related to this contact.